Whatever your reasons ~ we're here to help!
Marketing Plans ~ Review or Develop ~ from only £995!
At Murrayfield Marketing we understand the marketing process, especially for small and medium sized businesses, and will work with you to produce a working document that is easy to understand, simple to follow, creates manageable action points, and is designed for measurable business success.
Whatever your reason for not having a Marketing Plan, we're here to help!
For further information abouthow we can help with your Marketing Plan simply CONTACT US today for a FREE no obligation consultation!
Murrayfield Marketing has been involved in the review and development of business plans for companies of various types and sizes, from new business start ups, to well established organisations. With a wealth of experience and expertise, a proven tried and tested approach, and the flexibity to focus on YOUR business needs and marketing objectives, Murrayfield Marketing are the Number One choice to work with you!
Our Approach to developing your Marketing Plan
- Understand and agree the concepts of marketing in relation to YOUR business
- Identify your customers and how your products and services fulfil their needs
- Identify your strenghts and how best to sell these benefits
- Identify current marketing activities as well as suitable marketing opportunities
- Define and agree marketing objectives and goals
- Research your current business position in relation to Product, Price, Place and Promotion
- Develop a strategy for going forward
- Create a specific marketing plan for the business
- Determine the marketing investment associated with the marketing plan
- Develop and agree an action plan
- Implement the plan and actions
- Regularly evaluate progress
- Review the plan and amend where necessary
What is Marketing?
First we need to understand and agree what marketing is. The most common definition of marketing was presented by Adcock and states that it is "the right product, in the right place, at the right time, at the right price". This is a snappy definition that uses McCarthy's four P's of Product, Price, Place and Promotion. To expand
- Marketing focuses on the satisfaction of customer needs, wants and requirements, providing value to the customer, through the sale of products and services.
- The philosophy of marketing needs to be owned by everyone from within the organisation, especially the concept of satisfying customer needs.
- Future needs have to be identified and anticipated to meet changing customer demands and market conditions. This has to be reflected in product development.
- There has to be a focus upon profitabilty, or some form of added value for the business.
The next steps are all business specific, so CONTACT US today for your FREE no obligation consultation and find out how Murrayfield Marketing can help review or develop your Marketing Plan.
Murrayfield Marketing Limited is based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, but also operates throughout London, Bedfordhsire, Cambridgeshire and the South East.